Instagram

Monday, September 24, 2012

Skulltini has arrived!

About two weeks ago, I raved and drooled over the Skulltini and I promised myself I won't impulsively splurge [post]. Hence, I waited one week to think about it... Screw that, it arrived at my place a week later via. shipping. Yes, I NEED this shoe.


Isn't the shoe box ....interesting?



Dun dun dun.... ! *suspenseful background music*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Jeffrey Campbell's Skulltini in Black/Gold

What a beauty!


I will die happy. It doesn't matter how I die. Kill me now if you must. My life is complete!

Unbeknownst to many (I really don't know how), the little gold studs are actually golden skulls. Turns out some people whom I've shown the pictures to originally thought the studs are spikes. Meh, I don't really like the spike trend that's arising. It's cute, but some designers are going to the extreme with it. Seriously, those spikes can hurt people!


Small golden skulls embedded into leather ~ 

So far, I've only worn it once. I am terribly afraid of wearing it. Isn't that odd? I wanted it, I needed it, and when I finally own it - I become fearful of it. 

I simply don't want tor ruin it. I am afraid I'll trip somewhere and scuff it. 

And you know what? I did scuff it! A part of me died when I found out. So for now, my Skulltini will take a break from exposure.


The short story of Skulltini's life span will end here.





5 comments:

  1. omg, ive been lusting over the skulltinis as well!!! do you think its a great splurge and is the size true to fit? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a great splurge! I do not regret it whatsoever! It's great quality and it will last a very long time. It is not true to fit for me. I am a size 7 and I bought that size. I have this weird issue where one feet is smaller than the other. For me, one foot is size 7 and the other is size 6 1/2. I would have gone a size 8, but that would mean one of my foot won't fit well. Since the loafer is made of leather, it will expand.

      If you have the same issue as me, definitely go for the size you normally wear.

      If not, go for one size up!

      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. These shoes are gorgeous! I've just ordered a pair after looking at them daily for nearly 2weeks... so excited

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you! I can promise that everyone will be staring at your shoes. Compliments will come so naturally! It makes a huge statement!

      Delete
  3. Freakin' love these! Jeffery Campbell can see into my soul.

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete