Instagram

Monday, June 11, 2012

Loving my skin lately!


Lately, my skin condition has improved significantly. My cheeks are so much softer like a baby's butt! HA! For the past few weeks, I have attempted to take extra good care of my skin because I don't want to look old or have bad skin when I do become old. Hence, it is never too late to start trying to have a youthful and healthy skin.  

While growing up, I never stressed too much about having acne because I just don't get them. Thank you mom and dad for good genes!!! 

But even if I do have good genes, that does not I should slack off .. Gotta do my part too.


This is the main stuff I use on my face for about a month now. I am trying achieve a fairer skin, as I have been born as a dark hairless monkey. After washing my face, I use my Shiseido toner and than moisturizer.  Instead of just wiping the moisturizer all over my face, I pat it down so my skin can absorb it in. I usually wait another 30 minutes before putting on the masks. My mother got these masks for me, I think they are called My Beauty Diary.  I use the mask maybe 2-3 times a week. I have only recently used My Beauty Diary, before I use a facial mask from Leaders Clinie White Lux. Leaders has been praised very often and recommended for better and fairer skin. Better and fairer are the two adjectives I want people to observe and describe my skin with!!!  

The instructions says to leave them on your face for 15-20 minutes. I find them to be so refreshing that sometimes I fall asleep with them on. The next morning, the effect is so amazing. 

My face is smoother, softer, and healthier! 

I can't even believe I am actually following through with this skin-care regime since I am always too lazy to do anything at all. 

Now that I have almost achieve my goal for better skin condition, I should probably look into what kind of food I should take in. During my skin-care regime, I drank a lot of water. I read somewhere that water is good for the skin...lol I don't know man.

Not flattering picture of my incoming...


Oh my god...looks so bad. I have so much meat on my face so when I smile, everything is all smushed up =__=;; not flattering at all. I don't know where I found this pic, should be deleted pronto. 

All that water I've drank must've have shrunken my face down a bit. I've noticed when I smile - my cheeks are not so chubby. I am going to guess that my face was so big before due to lack of water, thus my skin feels the need to retain some water in. 

So remember, always drink water! It's healthy too! Cleanses and rids your body off of toxins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment