Instagram

Friday, June 22, 2012

I am not missing, blogger! Also a very necessary rant

I think it has been a while since I've updated a new post, it is just that there is nothing interesting to write about. Why would you want to remember a boring routine day?

Let's see...next week Tuesday (June 26) will be the last day for my summer course. Hooray! I absolutely hate that class.. Well no, I like biology or natural core sciences, it was so fast paced and it lacked so much detail. I can say I did learn a lot albeit, I did most of my own readings. Not to toot my own horn (?) or anything, I really do believe I can substantially retain enough information by learning or reading on my own. What was really painful was getting to class everyday. It takes approximately 10-15 minutes to reach the train station and then wait 5 minutes for train to come, and lastly sit for another 35-40 minutes. In total, it takes about 1 hour to get to class! Shit man, I got better things to do.

Plus, this week is freaken hot. The weather in Boston during summer time is usually around 70-80 degrees. Very sunny and breezy. In my perspective, that's the only good thing about Boston - its summer is very enjoyable. I will miss this when I return to New York.

Anyway, today is going to be 90 degrees. It doesn't sound so bad, right? Then consider this, how can we instantly adapt higher temperatures when we are use to medium temperature? I think it'll throw our body's equilibrium off balance and we will all get sick.  Okay, maybe I am exaggerating even though it is possible. 

While today is 90 degrees, the past two days was horrible! It was ranging from 95-100 degrees. I had to commute to school during this blasted weather!

On other news, the next upcoming month is July and in my previous post, I wrote that I was going away with some friends to water rafting. Due to many complaints that it's too far to travel, we were forced to look for a closer location. Which is so retarded. Why would you spend so much to sleep at a place that is an hour away from your own home? Right? If it's an hour away from me, I'd rather save the money and fucken drive home to sleep.

The whole point is to celebrate my bf's birthday, have fun, and enjoy each other's company, but NO! Everyone complains and complains. How can we make everyone happy? 

This is why I never enjoy hosting parties or gatherings, you simply cannot make anyone happy. I wish they would shut up and stop being so selfish. If you do not have the financial means, fine I will not force you to come. I am a reasonable person. I think it would be very helpful to help me find a better location to suit to everyone's need instead of complaining and expecting me to do something about it. ARGH! So annoying. I get all these bimbotic texts from everyone and I have to keep rolling my eyes. Eventually my eyeballs will fall out. 

Honestly, I don't even know if this gathering will even occur at the rate it's going. I will be very disappointed... It is not everyday I get to hang out with my friends and rarely do I ever get the chance to have a sleep over. 

My parents were very traditional. They'd say, "Why would you want to sleep in someone else's bed when you have your own?" When you think of it that way, it's true...and very logical. But what the heck lah, I just want to have fun. How does it feel to the be only person not allow to go to slumber party and be that one person who is always left out? 

My camera hunting has progress as well. I do so much research that I can actually understand photo-terminology. Pretty good accomplishment if I do say so myself. I went from adoring the Canon s100, to obsessing over the Olympus Pen series...especially the E-PM1. I thought it was so cool that they have filters like apps on iPhones. But my infatuation for that camera ceased when I was informed that flip-out cameras exist. I can finally take out pictures of myself without guessing whether or not I am in the picture. There's so many functions that I love but my main priority was image quality. So now, my most recent find is the newest release from Sony, their Alpha series called  Nex F3. It has the flip-out 3.0 inch LCD screen, amazing image quality, high ISO, good grip...etc.etc.etc. While it doesn't have filters, I can live without it, I can always add it through photoshop. So it's not the end of the world for me. 

Okay...I think that's all the rambling. Done! 

Goodbye ~~ 





No comments:

Post a Comment