Instagram

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer Courses 2012

I can't believe I am doing this again!

I wish for one summer I can vacation or do whatever I want ~ everyone seems to be having so much fun, going away to Korea, or bumming at home. What's worst, my friends are all in New York while I am stuck in Massachusetts. Okay...I think that is enough self-pity for one day.

This summer I am taking BIO-101, which is kind of odd because I took BIO-102 two summers ago. This is all backward-ish. I have an estimate of 75 classmates in one gigantic class (duh) and what makes it so un-stimulating is it is ALL SO EASY!

You can't possibly complain about this class because it's an easy A. But behold, there are complaints. Let me list them:

  1. The guy who sits next to me has serious body odor (BO). People who do not use deodorant should not leave their house. I am serious, he smells so bad. To make it worst, when it rains it is like a wet dog sitting next to me or worst. 
  2. So I moved my seat elsewhere to avoid the smell, the girl who sits next to me does not smell pleasant either. What is it people on not using deodorant?! 
  3. There will always be some "dumb blonde" kind of people in my class who asks stupid questions, waste class time, and always call out. I witnessed this when I was in the elevator and three girls came in. In their nasally voice (I am so serious about this part!), they complained on and on about how they don't understand the material. It's biology...the study of living things.
  4. Class passes by slowly. Self explanatory. 

I guess that's all that comes to mind right now. 

I am waiting for my other activities to begin, but for now I waste time playing D3. 

I am lvl 50+ WD now. I guess people who play will know what I'm talking about... WD is actually quite hard to play, I thought it'd be easy. Just stay back, summon some dogs and zombies to tank the crap out of everything while I shoot stuff from afar. 

Good thing I am not playing alone or I'll be pulp by now. 

That's it for today, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment