Instagram

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Gilt ft. Hunter Boots !

Yippeee! I decided to make more holes in my pockets or wallets...for Hunter Boots!!!

Why the heck not? I am graduating and this will be a nice present for myself!!! I swear I used that line before on something else. There's a high chance I did.

Before I made up my mind on whether I should get it, I scored the internet trying to figure out whether Hunter boots are true to size. It's non-refundable for Christ's sake. But it's not a bad deal!

According to various forums and Yahoo! answer page, reviewers have claimed that it is half a size bigger, but it'll fit snug if you were to wear it with thick socks. Which is what I intend to do. 

*smug*

Anyway, I found this sale on Gilt.com. It's been a while since I've browsed on it, and luckily for me - it featured something I had actually secretly wanted. 



Don't you hate estimated delivery? You still don't truly know when it'll arrive at your door step.





No comments:

Post a Comment