Instagram

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Kate Spade: Pasadena Neda





I haven't really bought anything in a long long time, mainly because I wanted to challenge myself and prove to friends and family that I can do it! That I have more self-control than what many would have predicted. Truthfully...many people are correct about my impulses to spend with my non-existent income.  Oh well, I did try and I didn't buy anything for 1 - 2 months. *Shrugs* I consider that pretty successful!

ANYWAYS, let's continue with my latest package that arrived at my door step today! Hehe :D





.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Isn't the wrapping paper nice?!
 This is Kate Spade's Pasadena Neda in navy; a large continental zip-around wallet. I know it looks more black than navy, I just couldn't get it to show. It has :

  • 12 credit card slots, 3 billfolds, and zipper change pocket; exterior slide pocket
  • 4.0''h x 7.6''w x 0.8''d

Not exactly sure what I'm going to do with 12 credit card slots because I don't have that many cards to swipe with. But wouldn't that be nice?

Here's a picture of the interior.

As seen, the lining are made of leather and it's peachy. The polka dots are fabric. 

I found this wallet on Ebay where it was featuring a sale on Kate Spade products. The seller is the company itself and many of the products available were fairly priced. Its original price was $198.00, but it was being sold for $79.00, 60% off of retail.

To me, that's a freaken steal. I haven't bought a wallet in three years! I have no clue how that slipped my mind. The wallet I've been using all these years is from Burberry and so far, no scratches, no rips, nada. Nothing! And with its signature pattern, it matches with everything. Hence, I never bothered looking.

Three years is a long time and when I found this beauty, heck why not? 

So, without further ado...I'm going to try to fit as many cards in it as possible. Just to be fancy!


No comments:

Post a Comment